Monday 22 October 2012

Loving Mr Fedex!!!

Yep, it's me again, professing love for someone other than my husband. Shocker! But I seriously dare you not to fall a little bit in love with the guy who brings you your VERY FIRST (HARLEQUIN) AUTHOR BOOKS!


My editor had told me I wouldn’t get them until the end of the month, so having them arrive early was an extra special lovely surprise. Then came the teary moment – my words…in print...within a cover that bears that iconic rose that signifies Mills & Boon…WITH MY NAME ON IT!!! Wow…just…wow.

I get overwhelmed just looking at and touching them. I have a feeling I shall remain this way for a while so please bear with me, lol.  

Annnnnd here's the blurb....

I even got HARDBACK copies...wheeeee!

6 comments:

  1. I feel so lucky to have read this already, and can only say another huge CONGRATULATIONS! You're right, you're totally allowed to love the man who delivered the parcel, it's Christmas come early.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, sweetie! Tis very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Maya! How exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO beautiful!! HUGE congrats. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, Jackie & Rachael - thank you so much, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete