Friday 24 September 2010

Bits & Bobs & Freebies

Can you believe it’s just three months to Christmas? It hadn’t occurred to me how close the holiday season was until my daughter started a discussion about what she wanted for Christmas! It featured rabbits, hamsters and goldfish - don't ask! Seriously, where has the year gone? I was grateful for the reminder though, because this year, I’m determined to get ahead of the Christmas rush and get all my shopping done by 1st November. Famous last words? We'll see...

I’d like to say a huge, huge well done to everyone who entered the New Voices Contest. It’s been a series of highs and lows (mostly highs) for many of the contestants, including my lovely CPs and I take off my hat to them for hanging in there so admirably. I can’t wait to find out who the winner is, can you?

As the weather closes in and the nights grow colder, there are some things I look forward to – my favourite TV shows returning (Strictly, anyone?) and of course, snuggling under a warm duvet with a cup of cocoa and a book by my favourite author.

So, and this is best part, to make things even sweeter, imagine how thrilled I was to find out Harlequin are giving away FREE BOOKS!!! As a reward for entering, reading, voting and commenting on the New Voices contest, Harlequin are giving a free book from almost every line. How awesome is that? So what are you waiting for? Click on this link and download your free copies NOW! And as an additional helpful hint, Minx Romy posted a fab review of one of the books, Mia's Scandal, in the summer. You can read it HERE.

Enjoy and have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! free books - off to get em, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love that picture - I've come over all Christmassy.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog.

    Thank you for the reminder about the holidays fast approaching. Argggg! Better get busy.

    And mostly, thanks for the link to free books. I'm off to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrrrghhhh *screeches* I can't believe you mentioned the "C" word. Am off to get myself a free read and forget all about the crazed pressie buying. I have 3 children's birthdays to get through before then!!

    ReplyDelete