After a week where the mehs far outweighed the yayyys, I'm happy to report I'm ready to dive back into writing waters. I actually tested the waters a little last night and started a completely new story outside of my comfort zone. We'll see how that goes, but in the meantime, here's a checklist of things that MUST be done pretty darn sharpish, if my self-imposed dreadlines are to be met:
1. Polish and send requested partial to editor.
2. Revise and resend full to other editor.
3. Finish short story and sub to yet another editor.
4. Carry on working on brand new out-of-comfort-zone idea.
5. Get published with one of the above ideas??? That would be nice, wouldn't it?
So what about you? Are you waiting, writing, wailing, biting your nails while doing all the above? Dish...