Wow, once again I've been nominated for an award!
Thank you very much, Sally Clements. Those cupcakes look so yummy and just what I need to get me over Hump Day Wednesday.
So, now I guess I have to follow the official rules, which are:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award recipients.
6. Award recipients link back to sender’s blog.
Without further ado, 10 things that make me happy are:
1. Hearing my kids' unfettered laughter. That always brings a smile to my face.
2. The sound of silence. Every parent with young children knows this is pure gold.
3. Saturday mornings, because more often than not, my hero brings me breakfast in bed.
4. Reading. I'm never very far from a book or two, or three.
5. Writing. The rush of seeing your words form on paper/screen has no equal.
6. Time with family.
7. Cake. All types apart from fruit cake.
8. Travel. Discovering the world is my life-long ambition. If only I could quit my day job!
9. Music - like reading, it can lift my mood and spirit and make a dreary day beautiful.
10. The sound of the phone announcing "The Call". Hasn't happened yet, but it will, I believe it.
Now for those bloggers I love to visit:
1. KJ Roberts
6. Lucy Monroe
8. Donna Alward
9. Jane Holland
There are a great many more blogs I love to visit, but since we're restricted to 10...
Enjoy your cupcakes and happy reading!