Sunday, 17 January 2010
Kreativ Blogger Award!!
Wow! I’m thrilled to have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Thank you, thank you, Maisey Yates!
So I guess, as is the tradition, I have to divulge 7 previously unknown facts about myself, huh?
Okay here goes.
1. My very first romance novel featured an extremely alpha amnesiac who couldn’t decide which of the identical twin heroines (named Sandra and Saundra) he was in love with, so he, er, had them both. Gimme a break, I was only 14! There were hormones involved!
2. I am a die-hard sci-fi nut, especially anything with the name “Star” in it - Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe and the movies!), Star Wars (all of them), Star Trek (yep, all of them).
3. I was proposed to at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve 2000 and thereafter was struck dumb for, oooohhh, five minutes!
4. My older sister introduced me Harlequin books when I was 13. Now she expects a full-page dedication if/when I ever get published by them.
5. I went through my early teens in full tomboy mode and at one stage owned 16 pairs of jeans!
6. One of the scariest things to ever happen to me was when Algerian soldiers forced the plane I was flying in to land over the Sahara Desert. We were grounded for 3 hours while the soldiers boarded and seized all the passports! Our plane was a replacement after the holiday company went bust and apparently didn’t have the right identification! Looking out the window to see fighter jets *this close* was veeeerrrrry scary, in a very cool way!
7. I’m a Michael Bublé fan! Well, I guess it’s better than saying I’m a Simon Cowell fan, which I’m not…most of the time!
And now for my 7 nominees for the neat Kreativ Blogger Award:
Lynn Rae Harris
Have a great day.