Thursday 19 April 2012

A Week Made Of Awesome!

The last seven days have been by far some of the best days of my life! In fact, April has been pretty great to me, starting with a little snippet of good news at the day job in week one and getting The Call in week two.

This week came with news of my release date and book title!

Yes, folks, Sasha and Marco's story has a title – THE PRICE OF SUCCESS!

The title so fits them so perfectly, I got goose bumps when I first saw it. These two battled heart-breaking tragedy and fought so hard not to go under and thoroughly deserved their HEA in the end!

THE PRICE OF SUCCESS will be a UK December 2012 release (just in time for Christmas!) and I'm beyond excited that I get to hold my book in time for the holidays!

I'm now off to pray to the cover fairies and hope I haven't spent my good news quota, lol. If you have news to share, I'd love to hear!

Maya xx

14 comments:

  1. Great title Maya! Can't wait for December to come. Damn, that was quick eh? I'm sure the cover will be fab, Modern seem to grasp the intensity of the books on the covers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maya, I've been hearing word of your call everywhere! Such amazing news! That's a great title, and I have no doubt that the cover will be just as fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title! And not long to wait till December :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Maisey! I adore it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait, either, Aimee! And yes, I ADORE the new Modern covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Teresa. December can't come quick enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golly can't wait to see the cover, Maya! Make sure to post it the minute you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I heard about your good news over on Suzanne's blog, that's fantastic! I can only imagine how thrilled you must be!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, penandpaints :)

    ReplyDelete