Tuesday 1 December 2009

Waiting…..Waiting…..Waiting.....

It’s my own fault. I really should have checked more than one place for the announcements about the HP competition. NOW I find out, after risking serious RSI by clicking the Iheartpresents site every two minutes, that the winners won't be announced until 11 December. To make things worse, the post was at the same site, only in a different place. Grrr.

On a good note though, I managed (finally) to write a bit more of my sci-fi saga (not really a saga, but I can dream, right?). I’m now two scenes from the end. I know, I know, I’ve been saying this for a very long time, but this time I mean it. If only I can get it down on paper as clearly as it is in my head, then it’d be done by the end of the year and I’d be a very happy woman.

So, is anyone else waiting for something life-changing or otherwise? Fingers crossed for anyone else waiting for good news. For me, until the 11 December rolls around, the only other delivery I'm expecting is from the postman with my kids' fancy dress costumes.

So go on, tell me your news! I could do with some good cheer.

Happy writing and reading.

Maya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maya,

    I'm waiting for the results too. It's making me crazy and I can't get anything else done.

    If only they could just tell us.:-(
    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sri, welcome and take a seat beside me as we wait! I've only just arrived here via the Iheart site, AGAIN! Good luck to you too, my dear and thanks for stopping by.

    Maya

    ReplyDelete